2/09/2014

Ctrl C

I have a picture.
I have an e-mail.
I have a heart
after a few moments
on the keyboard.

You've got mail.
But the screen
changes the sentiment

I have a picture
and I'd go for it...

It's just a programme.
An artificial heaven
that illuminates and shades me.
Loved too fast.
Our lives in the virtual.

A little love, copy-paste
A little love, control C
A little love, downloaded
A little love, to save as...
But Love is never virtual

Should I save
Or rather quit?

2 Kommentare:

  1. Dieser Kommentar wurde vom Autor entfernt.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I really like the title and your idea and execution of the poem. It's kept very clean - just like a computer program should be, but also you manage to fill it with little details of reality despite this virtual reality you describe.

    The part of "I'd go for it..." should either be longer (would go for it if...????). If what? Or did you go for it? Then leave the 'd out.
    Also you could reconsider the order of your "little love" stanzas. I tried understanding why it is first copy-paste and then control c which basicallly is to copy again.

    AntwortenLöschen