Everybody's too loud, as always.
At a place that's normally quiet.
Except for some little words,
Mumbled to those who don't know the asnwer anymore.
Clouds.
Sun.
Hot and cold.
Sunglasses.
Bloodshot eyes,
The remains of the night.
Today, everybody's sober.
Still.
Avoid bodycontact, except someone's crying.
White roses rain on the earth.
Cheeks, adorned with black emotions.
Everything's so big and old.
Old enough that dying becomes more frequent.
More frequent than it already is.
Noone's crying; everything's still functioning.
White roses.
Clouds.
Stories and memories in between.
Peace.
Simpers.
Glassy eyes.
Booze
Finally.
I like this one A LOT! Even though it's also kind of sad, but not really somehow... I love the "cheeks, adorned with black emotions" I'm not to sure about the "Still" at the end of the first stanza. I guess you wanna say something like *noch* ? But I don't think "still" works here... How about "For now" instead? That would then work with the Booze at the end. Also, I would insert a - after Booze as in "Booze - finally." just some very very mild changes ;) But it's very powerful, I like that a lot!
AntwortenLöschen