("caught a lite sneeze" - operating title)
The beauty of spinning pink liquor in profile
Its whirl eats all bad feelings of day
Its fig and raspberry inside me set free
My operating mischievousness delayed
And corrugated rubbers glance in the moonlight
The yellowish soup of street lamps in the cream
sky
Reflected by the whitening coat on ground
Execrate my cranial nerve number two
Requesting the pitch, yet glittering curtain
I roll from wall to wall
In the sneezing state I’m in
This lite breeze I caught somewhere between
Decembers and afternoons
You already feel so genuine
In you and despite of you, against you and for
you, because of you
And “You” is just the monster that’s embracing
me,
With its halitosis, narrowly
Then soon, I so hate the calm of doldrums at
night
Shivering and couch surfing through TV
Escaping into science fiction dreams at sleep
Matching my cravings to the ones of someone’s fantasies
Feeling sanely inclined
Here I’ve caught your sneeze
Crawling towards me like a spider at night
Swallowing it unconsciously
Its poison will set the next day alright
heyho! this is really interesting. I enjoyed reading it, really. It made me think and make up some images in my head.
AntwortenLöschenBut this is only for the last 3 stanzas. The first three - I think - are really difficult to understand. maybe you could clear up the fog of this. but maybe it's only me.
I can see why it's difficult to understand the first stanzas, guess i could lighten it up with a title. However, I wonder now what you think the last 3 stanzas are about then? ;)
AntwortenLöschenWell stanza 1 is a description of the moment when I started writing the poem (while drinking...) stanza 2 refers to my feelings towards the neverending cloudy sky and what it looks like at night. In stanza 3 I reflect my demands and how I feel waking up in the morning.