Me gusta tu sonido:
A pitch-perfect flying carpet
heavy grooves on which we dance
with the lightness of clouds
losing their breath on a windy day in march.
Your greatest strength
is the steadiness of the horizon,
the substance to our sound.
Yet you depend on us:
on fluency, transparency, airiness.
We make you glow in the dark,
you embrace our heights with warmth
from inside your wooden corpus,
from your body filled with air, wakened by strings:
A litttle energy turns into bliss of the purest kind.
Me gusta tu sonido.
hach... herrlich! My personal favorite is "your greatest strenght is the steadiness of the horizon" that really struck me somehow - beautiful :) I was trying to come up with any suggestions, but I simply can't... there's a tiny little something that bothers me a little in the line "on which we dance" but I wouldn't know how to put it any other way... beautiful little piece :)
AntwortenLöschen