5/20/2013

Forbidden



The impossibility
Of putting indescribable moments
Into potentially empty words,
Of recapitulating the rhythm of groaning
Before you lose your breath
Is so much more enjoyable
When we do something
Forbidden.

5 Kommentare:

  1. I like the nasty undertone throughout the poem. The way the words play with the reader's idea of what is forbidden and finally reveals itself at the end of the poem. Words like "potent", "Rhythm", "groaning" seem to lead the idea of the whole poem till the end.
    I wonder what'd happen if you rearrange the poem's structure. Cutting words here and joining lines there to one. Possibly I like the idea of playing with your poem now... shall I do so or is it ... forbidden? :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. you may... play ;-)

    No, seriously, go ahead, play with it! I'm curious what happens to it once it gets worked on.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I like a lot! again, I would rearrange the lines:


    The impossibility
    Of recapitulating the rhythm of groaning
    Of putting indescribable moments
    Into potentially empty words,
    Before you lose your breath
    Is so much more enjoyable
    When we do something
    Forbidden.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. ya duh, now the nice image the lines created is destroyed -.- me sorry!

      Löschen