5/14/2013

Fervour

I will kidnap you to a hotel room.
To the innocent white of our own linen land.
Through an empty glass,
a gentle beat on the speakers
heats my gaze to the bar.
No seconds wasted.
A cheeky touch.
Body language
initiated,
assimilated,
the game has started.



The skin thirsts for a touch.
The senses for seduction.
The pulse accelerates.
The first time.
Together.
Without observation.
Just us.

Suddenly shyness.
It is essential to be brave.
It is essential to be willing.
To let lust take its course.
To allay the hunger.
Closer - even closer.
Drawn to one another.
Glances melting.
Lips opening.

Tenderly a kiss settles and searches.
Bodies held tighter, closer together.
To feel excess.
To let the kiss become more greedy and wild.
The hunger is shown.


Then a release.
The conquest of our own linen land.
Relaxation.
The gentle game of bodies.
The slow expedition.
Consciousness and exploding synapses.
Indulgence.
Savour.
Take your time.
Take your time until your desire burns with pain.
But still.
Slowly accelerate.

- Stop!
Take a deep breath.
A profound moment.
Fervour.
Fire.

This moment in eternity.

1 Kommentar:

  1. Seems to me as if the last big topic was something erotic - or "forbidden". I love your first line - it is very strong! And I have the feeling there's something forbidden going on because of the hotel room and the kidnapping.

    Your poem works well throughout. Though, it might be a little long (but who am I to judge long poems?). There're really just three things I'd change/consider:
    "Suddenly shyness" - "Sudden shyness".
    And think about the kiss in the kiss-stanza. Is it just one kiss your talking about or are there more than one... because once you refer to "a" and then to "the" kiss.
    "Then a release" - I'm not happy with that line. Is it just "a" release or some specific or final release?

    AntwortenLöschen