7/31/2012

How deep is your love?

Let me hear that song
The one we used to hear
In fresh air, light and clear
When summer didn't feel wrong.

Let me hear that song
On this journey we have to walk
We don't feel the need to talk
And so we trod along.

Let me hear that song
In the sky we sing forever:
"Let us alsways be together
Where we both belong."

1 Kommentar:

  1. short and sweet :) I love the rhythm of the poem and how it works and rhymes at the same time (you know how sometimes you have to work for a rhyme and then it sounds constructed somehow? This doesn't! Very cool!)

    how about "when summer didn't feel wrong" for the last line of the first stanza? I would prefer it over "and"

    and how about "on this journey we need to walk / we don't geel the need to talk" that way you have the "same" sentence structure but a different meaning? I'd like that ;)

    AntwortenLöschen