Atlantic Blue Ink
Funny how
such a small object can have such a huge impact. Like a translator from another
world, it takes my thoughts and spills them over the empty page in silent strokes
of regular blue ink. It’s triangular shape make it disappear in the gap between
my index finger and my thumb, a perfect fit, like an extension meant to cross
over the threshold - from inside my head to the outside world. It begs, it screams, it
cries out silently. Only the page can hear its calls. And though sometimes it
might feel like only I can decipher its language, the pen becomes the bridge
between my most private feelings and my most beloved friends. We found each
other through words, not said, not heard but written on endless pages of run-on
lines and free verse, rhythms and rhymes, metaphors and meter, caught between soft
grey squares on starch white paper or typed on keyboards black and white to
magically appear before me, even when I’m half a world away. A pale blue bond
meant to cross even oceans and connect kindred spirits through our love for dreams and synonyms.
that is so sweet :-)
AntwortenLöschenI agree! Very sweet. Hm, I must say, I miss you.
AntwortenLöschen