10/01/2012

Indulgence

a single, slow stroke of my index finger
connects the freckles on your shoulders
and crosses your tattoo
                                on its way down south

with every scratch, every smooch, every squeeze
I can feel your heartbeat quicken
your breath
trying to keep up
with tensed muscles and hands
gripping my arms, my legs, my hair

one more push and shove
tugging, wiggling, freeing us
as the last cotton barrier falls
and we follow blindly
into an ocean of pleasures

I pull you with me as I drown
in heat and 
burn
through the cold.

much later, when we come up for air,
your head rests on my chest
my fingers curled up in your hair
holding you close, softly scraping your neck
just to hear the indulgent, seductive sound you make
every time we touch.

we float towards the shore
on the incoming flood
of emotions
shaking them off like dried off sand
                   leftovers on the beach


wrapping arms around resting bodies
we fuel up under the covers
and try to get some sleep
before our next adventure overwhelms us
in the heat of the night.

2 Kommentare:

  1. Hello my lovely little word nerds :) I wrote something... never to be published ;) but I would still love to hear your thoughts! I guess most of you know who it is about...

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hello dear :-)
    Nice one! I particularly like the trip down south :D one should always go down south ;)

    Nontheless I don't like the metaphor of the cotton barrier. I dunni why but it sounds offbeat and quite disturbing to me.
    And I switch the last two stanzas! I think that would make the ending more effective :-)

    AntwortenLöschen