I asked fog "what brought you here?"
he anwered "well, it's you my dear.
you may not watch through me into the distance no more
you must face what's in front of you and there you must go."
I stared at fog for a less longer time then
turned around until tv began
to speak and charm me with his moving colors
so I fell asleep at cosy sofa without endeavors
later fog said, I was not worthy of his blur
tv said, I was not worthy of his spell
bed said, I was not worthy of his pliantness
sofa said, I was not worthy of his covering
now I'm stuck with paper again
and paper says nothing
until I type it on
this made me smile :) I was a little confused at the beginning and thought it would be very philosophical (how you have to focus on what happens now and stuff) but then it turned towards writing, which I always like so *yay* :) nice idea! It's so different! I like that...
AntwortenLöschencheers :)
AntwortenLöschenI absolutely love it! It's great!
AntwortenLöschen