6/19/2013

Premorses (forbidden)



Impossible moments of groaning
Of rhythm
Of breath
Off-beat

Inhaling your exhalation
Inhaling mine

Our bodies fusing in exudation
In appetite
In knowledge
In fury

Banning your taboos
Ban mine

You fiend of communality
Of craving
Of nostalgia
Off-time

Reducing this to premorses
Reduce mine

2 Kommentare:

  1. hey there! this is very interesting and nice to read. there are very little words that keep me imagining my own story. I will not elaborate on that at the moment ;)

    anyhow, I think that toward the end, the "off-time" is, to my mind, a little out of "beat" to be honest. Maybe a word/expression with more syllables would fit.
    the same thing with "reduce mine". I dunno but I don't think that should end the poem. it's so out of line, I dunno...
    let's see if somebody else has an idea!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I see what you mean and I'll work on it. Thanks for your reply!

      Löschen