I woke up
next to a butterfly sleeping in my bed
When all its wings had been faltered and painted in wine-red
Red in red it lay next to me when you just stumbled over it,
It being smashed with all your massiveness
I remember the butterfly breathing softly and calm
With its proboscis furling and unfurling
And its photoreceptor units flecking and reflecting
me.
When all its wings had been faltered and painted in wine-red
Red in red it lay next to me when you just stumbled over it,
It being smashed with all your massiveness
I remember the butterfly breathing softly and calm
With its proboscis furling and unfurling
And its photoreceptor units flecking and reflecting
me.
I remember
it exploring the area around
With its antennae fumbling and groping
And its feet shivering and shrugging
in a dream.
So softly I couldn’t realize
The dream-bubbles' pictures in its eyes
The peaceful safety of its exoskeleton
And gently smashed my hand at it
With its antennae fumbling and groping
And its feet shivering and shrugging
in a dream.
So softly I couldn’t realize
The dream-bubbles' pictures in its eyes
The peaceful safety of its exoskeleton
And gently smashed my hand at it
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen